Nedschroef is the leading supplier of fasteners for the Automotive Industry in Europe and with a strong presence abroad. To expand our growing Finance department, we are looking for a full-time Senior Financial Accountant/Sales Controller at the Nedschroef Headquarters in Helmond.
- Review general ledger accounting activities performed by the Financial Accountant (e.g. perform journal entries, bank account and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals / provisions)
- Perform the more complicated general ledger accounting activities, inventory management accounting and fixed assets accounting
- Review the intercompany accounting activities performed by the Financial Accountant and resolve any differences
- Review the period end closing activities by the Financial Accountant and perform the more complicated period end closing activities
- Communication skills to align on technical topics with business partners and coaching skills to develop financial accountants
- Driving efficiencies aimed at improvement being pro-active.
- Deliver input and output to support the business partner for monthly analysis and financial reporting
- Monitoring of the price components for customer contracts
- Monitoring of internal cost improvement process
- Creating -and monitoring of the Sales Budget in alignment with the complete sales organization
- Preparing of the Sales -and Market input for the Board of Directors -and Supervisory Board presentations
- Preparing the sales and market input for the management meetings of the Senior Director Sales
- Monitoring of the Sales Funnel (NPOI, RFQ Pipeline, Lost requests)
- Supporting account management with the preparations of the sales input for the strategy
Experience and knowledge
- Relevant experience in an International Financial Accounting role (4+ years)
- Knowledge of accounting principles, knowledge of IFRS standards is a must
- Knowledge of ERP accounting systems
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and German (desirable)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel)
- Experience in a complex production environment (desirable)
- Bachelor degree in business management / economics
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Able to commit to deadlines
- Independent and proactive in contributing to continuous improvements
- Team player
Give us your talent, commitment and hard work and we will give you a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic business environment. Nedschroef offers excellent terms of employment such as flexible working hours, a cycle plan, a pension fund and even a fitness plan.
We are looking forward to connect with you!