At Nedschroef Holding we have a vacancy for a Technical Leader Central Engineering.
The Technical Leader Central Engineering will lead the Central Engineering team (2 FTE). This team supports the Manufacturing plants, Trade Units and Sales organization in the transition to extend our product portfolio of traditional fastener elements with more complex machined and assembled parts.
- Co-defining groupwide standards and ensuring compliance to standards (process and tool design), together with Engineering managers and Product Manager;
- Creating development plan / industrial roadmap per manufacturing site to allow them to grow to meet requirements to produce the allocated complex products;
- Such Plan includes selection and development of:
- Machinery (Secondary machining, assembly, packaging, automation)
- People (Local engineers)
- Processes (e.g. RFQ process);
- Monitoring external developments in the market regarding machining / assembling;
- Sharing of best practices across the Nedschroef group by leading the Expert Groups, building on existing experience within the Group.
- BSc level Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Familiar with / experience in:
- Forging and machining processes and tool layout
- Assembly and automation processes
- Geometric tolerancing and dimensioning
- Operational experience in a production environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Adept in English and German language.