Nedschroef is the leading supplier of fasteners for the Automotive Industry in Europe and with a strong presence abroad. At Nedschroef we are continuously improving our processes and developing new ideas, also within the digital sphere.
As these projects are growing, our IT Department has room for a Full-Stack Developer to expand the development team.
You will become part of a team where there is room for input, ownership and personal growth. We like to challenge each other to exceed expectations and huddle together as one when the going gets tough.
Connect with us
Give us your talent, commitment and hard work and we will give you a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic business environment. Nedschroef offers excellent terms of employment such as flexible working hours, a cycle plan, a pension fund and even a fitness plan.
We are looking forward to connect with you!
- Produce clean & efficient codes, based on set requirements
- Integrate software components and APIs
- Collaborate by pair programming and code reviews
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation
- Remain up to date with modern technology developments
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience in working with a back-end framework (.NET Core, Nest, Express, etc)
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. TypeORM, Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- DevOps knowledge is a plus
- C# knowledge is a plus