Do you love being the content expert when it comes to Modern Managed Workplaces and do you have powerful skills to help develop our secure workplace to the next level? We ensure that our colleagues can work simple and safely with any device, whether they are at home, in the office, or in another country.
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of building blocks, standards relating to Microsoft endpoint infrastructure (Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager), Windows operating systems, and other workplace products
- Supervising the implementations of solutions in accordance with the design
- Maintenance of design documents within the domain – assuring completeness and integrity
- Research on new workplace innovations, including delivering proof of concepts
- Ability to visualize, articulate, and solving complex problems
- Application 'packaging' is part of this role, as well as responsibility for distributing components (patches, packages, configurations, scripts, etc.)
What we look for in you?
- Knowledge of components like W10, cloud PC (W365), Windows Virtual Desktop (AVD), MEM Intune, etc.
- A strong understanding of M365 services, Modern Workplace and have the certifications to prove it
- Relevant IT experience in designing, developing and deploying enterprise-level workplace management technologies within a multinational organization
- You frequently visit conferences in order to develop yourself and to share your gained knowledge with your colleagues
- Good language skills in both written and spoken English (German and/or Dutch would be an asset)
For more information please contact Pieter van der Avoort via email@example.com
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!