Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V. is headquartered in Helmond, the Netherlands and is one of the world’s largest suppliers of automotive, industrial and aviation fasteners (bolts, nuts and screws) and special components. In addition, the company develops and produces high quality metal (cold) forming machines and tools for the metal forming industry. Founded in 1894, Nedschroef’s history is rich with innovation and collaboration. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company employs more than 2,300 people, and has production facilities, sales offices and distribution centers at 20 locations worldwide.
Our mission is to advance the mobility industry by connecting our engineering, entrepreneurship and efficiency talents. We are committed to leveraging these competencies to serve our customers worldwide by providing world-class innovative product solutions and services. Within the society, we are accepted as an attractive employer of choice by creating a process-orientated, fact-driven and transparent organization. Our staff has an entrepreneurial spirit. They work effectively in teams and are result and execution driven. We aim to be the employer of choice for those people who share our passion.
We are currently looking for a Talent Manager located at our headquarters.
The Talent Manager (fulltime – 40 hrs) will be responsible for talent development and talent acquisition by focusing on onboarding, performance management, learning and (leadership) development and talent attraction. He/she is driving a “talent” culture within Nedschroef, encouraging and promoting internal mobility. Important focus areas are the implementation project of a new global HR information system and performance management.
The Global HR team of Nedschroef consists of 14 dedicated HR Managers with their own regional scope and local HR teams, a Training & Development Coordinator and a HR Generalist. The Nedschroef Academy is part of HR, providing leadership and technical trainings. The Talent Manager will report to the Global HR Director.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Providing advice and coaching on talent processes to the people managers at the headquarters
- Responsible for the topics related to talent management: onboarding, performance management, (e-)learning and (leadership) development, talent attraction and acquisition
- Responsible for candidate and employee experience related to these topics, ensuring structured processes and high quality
- Creating and implementing an innovative talent development and employer branding strategy
- Gathering and analyzing training needs and aligning global and local programs
- Standardizing and guiding the performance management, global talent reviews and succession planning, supporting HR- and people managers
- Leverage HR technology, tools and talent metrics to identify and manage continuous improvement opportunities
- Master degree in HR, psychology or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in talent development or talent acquisition, preferably in a hands-on technical organization
- Experience with HR processes such as performance management, learning and development, succession planning, onboarding, recruitment
- Experience managing HR tools and external suppliers
- Strong communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Enjoys taking ownership and has a pro-active, hands-on and solution-oriented mindset
Working at Nedschroef is more than a job. At Nedschroef we value each and every member of our company and everyone’s opinion. As a company we offer a pleasant working environment to our employees in which they can continue to develop themselves. At Nedschroef, we are offering the opportunity to work for an international and innovative organization where you will be working together with energetic and entrepreneurial colleagues at our headquarters in Helmond.
In addition, we offer a good salary, a short-term incentive and pension arrangements, training and development opportunities, a company fitness arrangement, 30 vacation days, work-home travel cost compensation and a bicycle plan.
If you are interested in this exciting position, we would like to receive your application before March 23, 2023. If you have further questions about the content of the position, please contact our Global HR Director Jules Cleutjens via firstname.lastname@example.org.