Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V. is headquartered in Helmond, the Netherlands and is one of the world’s largest suppliers of automotive, industrial and aviation fasteners (bolts, nuts and screws) and special components. In addition, the company develops and produces high quality metal (cold) forming machines and tools for the metal forming industry. Founded in 1894, Nedschroef’s history is rich with innovation and collaboration. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company employs more than 2.300 people and has production facilities, sales offices and distribution centers at 20 locations worldwide.
Our mission is to advance the mobility industry by connecting our engineering, entrepreneurship and efficiency talents. We are committed to leveraging these competencies to serve our customers worldwide by providing world class innovative product solutions and services. Within the society, we are accepted as an attractive employer of choice by creating a process orientated, fact driven and transparent organization. Our staff has an entrepreneurial spirit. They work effectively in teams and are result and execution driven. We aim to be the employer of choice for those people who share our passion.
We are currently looking for a fulltime Global IT Infrastructure Manager (40 hrs) located at our headquarters.
- Ensure daily system and network monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backup.
- Ensure timely follow-up on incidents, that SLA’s are met and that all changes are documented and approved before implementation, in line with professional ITIL service management processes and procedures.
- Develop, maintain and document IT infrastructure architecture, roadmaps and standards for all IT infrastructure areas and licenses, ensuring relevant IT staff is aware and compliant.
- Initiate, advise and lead infrastructure projects, including: propose solutions, estimate workload, integrate solutions in the maintenance and release processes, organize and monitor testing and find business acceptance.
- Coordinate with solution developers and vendors regarding ongoing service delivery, building implementation programs, content, quality, time schedules and the like.
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT / Business Information
- Experience in automotive industry or automotive related industry
- 10 years of experience in medium size company, with multiple sites infrastructure and service management
- Solid infrastructure architecture, roadmaps and standard development experience
- Relevant Microsoft, networking and security qualifications
- Next to English also proficient in German
- ITIL practitioner
- Team management experience
You recognize yourself in the following profile
Relationship building and maintaining (with business, IT and external providers)
Flexibility in changing requirement and prioirities
Ability to guide, train and develop co-workers
Creative, open for new developments
Self learning, innovative
Structured, disciplined work attitude
Cross boarder / cultural working experience
What we offer
Working at Nedschroef is more than a job. At Nedschroef we value each and every member of our company and everyone’s opinion. As a company we offer a pleasant working environment to our employees in which they can continue to develop themselves. At Nedschroef, we are offering the opportunity to work for an international and innovative organization where you will be working together with energetic and entrepreneurial colleagues at our headquarters in Helmond.
For this position we offer a good salary, a short-term incentive and pension arrangements, training and development opportunities, a company fitness arrangement, 30 vacation days, work-home travel cost compensation and a bicycle plan.