Application Integration Specialist
At Nedschroef Holding we introduced “Celium” – Nedschroef's IT Application Integration Platform, in 2021.
Now we have a vacancy for an IT Application Integration Specialist to be one of the ambassadors of Celium.
The Application Integration Specialist collaborates with the business, internal product owners and external consultants. She or he is able to understand and implement technical and non-technical requirements for integration with internal and external systems or applications in order to extend the platform. This while ensuring that the platform remains operational within the specified SLA.
- Translating (business) requirements regarding into integration solutions, considering components like authentication, security and performance
- Giving advice (upon request and your own initiative) about digital driven business improvements
- Manage smaller to mid-size related projects within Nedschroef, with substantial integration components
- Handle Incidents and Service Requests
- Coordination of minor and major changes in application integrations, and "supply chain" integrations with customers and suppliers
- At least a Bachelor level in the field of IT
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with development of REST and SOAP
- Excellent communication skills and a sensitivity to individual situations
- Experience with Microsoft Azure integration services is preferred
- Good language skills in both written and spoken English (German or Dutch would be an asset)