At Nedschroef Machinery in Herentals (Belgium) we have a vacancy for a Global Service Desk Specialist.
In this role you are primarily responsible for analyzing and solving IT related issues in a skilled service desk setting. You are the link to specialists at second level support, operations and suppliers, as well as a representative of our Global IT Department. Your role will be 50/50 divided between activities for Herentals and remotely for IT Holding in Helmond (Netherlands).
- As problem owner, you are monitoring the progress of incidents, service requests & changes and keep the business informed about status and progression
- Providing support by phone, email and in many cases by remote control
- Registering and processing tickets within our IT Service Management Tool
- Advising and supporting employees with service requests, incidents and changes
- Being able to recognize a pattern in incidents to identify problems and to come up with a solution
- Creating work instructions, knowledge articles and keeping these up to date
- Incident & change management as well as user and authorization management
- Participating in project teams
- Education and working level: MBO+ / Higher National Diploma+ / Foundation degree+
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position in ICT
- ITIL Foundations certified or willingness to get certified
- Basic SAP knowledge
- Excellent communication & customer service skills, result oriented, analytic, structured and process oriented
- Thorough knowledge of (end-user) hardware and software, broad knowledge of modern networking and operating systems and Microsoft end-user productivity software (e.g. Office365)
- Ability to work independent in a virtual team, while also being a team player, supporting colleagues as well as training colleagues
- Language skills in both written and spoken English (Dutch and/or German would be an asset)
- Nedschroef offers you a challenging position in an international environment
- We have various possibilities for education, personal development and specialization
For more information please contact Bart de Groot at +31 621 150 280.