Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V. is headquartered in Helmond, the Netherlands and is one of the world’s largest suppliers of automotive, industrial and aviation fasteners (bolts, nuts and screws) and special components. In addition, the company develops and produces high quality metal (cold) forming machines and tools for the metal forming industry. Founded in 1894, Nedschroef’s history is rich with innovation and collaboration. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company employs more than 2.300 people and has production facilities, sales offices and distribution centers at 20 locations worldwide.
Our mission is to advance the mobility industry by connecting our engineering, entrepreneurship and efficiency talents. We are committed to leveraging these competencies to serve our customers worldwide by providing world class innovative product solutions and services. Within the society, we are accepted as an attractive employer of choice by creating a process orientated, fact driven and transparent organization. Our staff has an entrepreneurial spirit. They work effectively in teams and are result and execution driven. We aim to be the employer of choice for those people who share our passion.
We are currently looking for a fulltime IT Business Partner & Project Manager either in the Netherlands (Helmond Headquarters) or in Germany (Sauerland locations).
- In this role you report to the CIO and act as a direct channel to overall IT.
- The IT Business Partner & Project Manager is the first point of contact for the internal operational business units, its specialist departments and the global operating subsidiaries.
- The IT Business Partner & Project Manager advises the company management as well as specialist departments about existing IT services and processes and actively supports the realization of business ideas. This role is also responsible for functioning relationship management with all stakeholders.
- In addition, the IT Business Partner & Project Manager serves as the IT PMO whereby the role monitors the project portfolio and controls the progress of running projects, promoting systems integration and assuring the adequate quality of delivered projects.
- You regularly conduct service discussions and participate in jour fixe meetings of the business departments.
- Bachelor/Master in Informatics or MBA
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Languages: English and German as a minimum
- Good communication skills and service oriented
- Being familiar with Automotive is an advantage
- As part of the project portfolio process, your tasks include recording, processing and tracking business requirements and projects in a transparent and standardized manner. You will support the validation of project and resource planning.
- You will work closely with Project Managers and manage the IT Project Portfolio to ensure that priorities are set and deadlines met.
- You are the link between IT and business and bring together experts from both areas in order to realize the strategic goals of our Group.