Nedschroef is the leading supplier of fasteners for the Automotive Industry in Europe. The role of software development is increasing at Nedschroef and plays an important role in our strategy to generate revenues from digital. We are therefore looking for a (junior) Software Development Manager at our Headquarters who can grow passionately and mature our development practice.
You will become part of a team with room for input, ownership and personal growth. We are known for raising the bar and exceeding expectations and that’s also something we expect from you. As the department is quite new, you will have the unique opportunity to shape things.
- You will take full ownership of software development. You manage the team, development partners, development processes and development infrastructure
- As a scrum master, you play an important role in product development and as part of the IT organization you ensure the service processes run smoothly (e.g. bug fixes)
- You assess technological capabilities to find synergies within the organization, improve existing solutions and lead “make or buy” discussions
- You ensure the quality and security of software regardless of whether it is developed in-house or by external partners
- You ensure that software development, testing and deployment is as automated as possible and meets high professional standards
- Based on seniority, this role can be part of the Global IT Management Team
What are we looking for?
- A seasoned software developer knowledgeable with cloud-based solutions, API’s and preferably experience in a (project) managerial position
- A person who leads and further develops our agile (scrum) processes as a scrum master
- A person with a strong view on technology and software development with the capabilities to get things started from scratch
- Ability to manage a team, a process, and external development partners. Ability to create and deliver upon sprint planning
- And finally, a good colleague, a team player being able to bring and keep all the stakeholders together