We are looking for a motivated professional to join our team in Nedschroef Bulgaria, Stara Zagora as a PRODUCTION PLANNER.
The Production planner plans, schedules, coordinates and monitors the flow of products through the complete production cycle. Provides timely planning and scheduling of manufacturing work orders to the production floor in order to achieve both internal financial goals and customer delivery dates.
• Performing all activities related to production planning in our ERP system.
• Developing production schedules.
• Monitoring production processes.
• Scheduling work shifts.
• Monitoring material supplies.
• Organizing project paperwork.
• Troubleshooting production issues.
• Preparing performance reports.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
• Experience as a production planner at least 1 year.
• Ability to complete independently multiple tasks meeting tight deadlines with high accuracy and attention to details.
• Previous experience with an ERP system is an advantage.
• Extensive experience with Excel.
• Working level of English – written and spoken
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong team-oriented behavior and attitude.
If you are interested in the announced vacancy, you need to send us a CV and a recent photo.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.