Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V. is headquartered in Helmond, the Netherlands and is one of the world’s largest suppliers of automotive, industrial and aviation fasteners (bolts, nuts and screws) and special components. In addition, the company develops and produces high quality metal (cold) forming machines and tools for the metal forming industry. Founded in 1894, Nedschroef’s history is rich with innovation and collaboration. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company employs more than 2.300 people and has production facilities, sales offices and distribution centers at 20 locations worldwide.
Our mission is to advance the mobility industry by connecting our engineering, entrepreneurship and efficiency talents. We are committed to leveraging these competencies to serve our customers worldwide by providing world class innovative product solutions and services. Within the society, we are accepted as an attractive employer of choice by creating a process orientated, fact driven and transparent organization. Our staff has an entrepreneurial spirit. They work effectively in teams and are result and execution driven. We aim to be the employer of choice for those people who share our passion.
We are currently looking for a fulltime Sales Controller (40 hrs) located at our headquarters.
The Sales Controller will act as interface between Sales and Finance, being involved in the strategic sales processes with the aim to improve our profitability through these three core processes:
• Sales Strategy: drive customer strategy process
• Controlling: establish a base for fact driven negotiations through harmonization and digitalization of data analytics, prepare key customer insights, monthly sales reporting, supporting (sales) budget process and long term plans (5 year strategies), and ensure alignment between budget, strategy and business plan
• Sales Project Management: control and drive all relevant sales projects
The Sales organization of Nedschroef consists of our Sales Director, Account Directors, Account Managers, Sales Controllers (2), Executive Assistant and our Internal Sales team. The Sales Controller will report to the Sales Director.
- Creating and monitoring of the Sales Budget and Forecast in alignment with the complete sales organization
- Preparing market analysis and strategic sales plan
- Preparing input for the monthly financial reporting and aligning with local business partners
- Preparing of the Sales and Market input for the Board of Directors and Supervisory Board presentations
- Monitoring of the Sales Funnel (NPOI, RFQ Pipeline, Lost requests)
- Supporting Account Management with the preparations of the sales input for the strategy
- Creating ad-hoc analysis, margin analyses
- Cooperation with Cost and Group control to align sales on corporate level
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar position (controller, business controller) in an international manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge and experience with BI tools, Microsoft Office (Excel) and data analytics
- An action-oriented and result-driven mindset with excellent analytical and communication skills
- A strong personality with the ability to influence and get things done
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
What we offer
Working at Nedschroef is more than a job. At Nedschroef we value each and every member of our company and everyone’s opinion. As a company we offer a pleasant working environment to our employees in which they can continue to develop themselves. At Nedschroef, we are offering the opportunity to work for an international and innovative organization where you will be working together with energetic and entrepreneurial colleagues at our headquarters in Helmond.
For this position we offer a good salary, a short-term incentive and pension arrangements, training and development opportunities, a company fitness arrangement, 30 vacation days, work-home travel cost compensation and a bicycle plan.