Capabilities and Processes
To reach the highest standards of quality in a lean and safe production environment, Nedschroef Aviation is dedicated to developing the optimal processes from litter quality materials to ready to use components.
Our team of dedicated engineers makes the difference by looking to future developments in the industry coupled with best equipment and quality materials leads to high quality competents for our customers.
- Single station presses
- Multi-station presses
- Full electronic controlled hydraulically
- Operating forge
- Rolling between flat dies
- Rolling between rolls
FEM (Finite Element Method) simulations
- To check the material flow during the forming
- To analyze the tooling touch, pressure and temperature
- To optimize the tool design Regarding forming performance and lifetime
- Quenching and tempering