Ball Stamping Bolt
Easier and smarter fastening than welding and screwing
New ultra-strength fasteners from Nedschroef have been developed to meet the need for faster, easier fastening - without sacrifi cing on quality, reliability and durability. The ball stamping bolt can be applied without having to punch a hole first and the resulting connection can be just as strong as a welded or screwed solution.
Compared to competitive products, the fastening process requires considerably less time. For the customer, this method brings a reliable, low cost process for movable fixation of bolt and counterpart. By entering parameters such as material, thickness and forces, the optimum assembly can be determined for each application.
- Fastening element for movable connections
- No need to punch hole before application
- As strong as traditional welding or screwing
- Resistant to high cross forces and pull-out forces
- Combinations of different materials possible
- Quicker, easier fastening
- Less process time than clinching, ‘traditional’ welding or screwing
- Reliable, low cost process
- Standard assembly methods and equipment
- Determination of optimum assembly level for many applications
- Possible repair solutions