Master Data Management Integration Specialist (m/f)
Koninklijke Nedschroef B.V is looking for a Master Data Management Integration Specialist.
As Master Data Management Integration Specialist, you'll be expected to professionalise the company’s data architecture so that there are fewer errors and less redundancy in business processes. Translating business processes and business rules into solutions is familiar territory for you. You’ll collaborate with business process owners to reconfigure and optimise the management of Nedschroef’s master data. Using your broad knowledge of data models, ED, business rules, security and authorisation, and workflow, you’ll contribute to standardising the company’s master data management and maintaining a high-quality master reference.
- Land: Netherlands
- Locatie: Helmond
- Position Status: Full-time
- Department: IT
The most important tasks and responsibilities of the Master Data Management Integration Specialist are:
- Translating business processes and rules into data models
- Developing and implementing the data architecture
- Centralising and standardising the master data structure
- Giving advice (upon request and your own initiative) about data management structure and developments
- Structuring and maintaining data security and authorisation
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you meet several of the criteria below:
- At least a Bachelor level in technical business administration or something similar.
- One or more successful implementation projects in MDM under your belt.
- A broad knowledge of Master Data Management, data models, workflow and EDI.
- A strong technical background, plus knowledge and experience of translating company processes into solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and a sensitivity to individual situations.
- Knowledge of and experience in change management
- Good language skills in both written and spoken English (German would be an asset)
For further information please contact:
IT Nedschroef Holding
Tel:+31 492 589 347
HR Nedschroef Holding