WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
At Nedschroef Helmond we have a vacancy for a Sales Representative. The Sales Representative is responsible for controlling, coordinating and standardizing the internal sales processes and has an important part within the department Operational Sales.
Operational sales’ primary responsibility is to ensure satisfied internal and external customers, standing for high quality, competitive sales prices and agreed delivery times. They play an important role in the entire process from request to (serial) delivery of fasteners.
The Sales Representative is the link between Nedschroef and the client from introduction to delivery of the product and searches together with the client for (new) application solutions of Nedschroef products. Furthermore he/she is responsible for:
- Assessing customer requests (RFQs)
- Advising on alternative solutions (within specifications) and/or production possibilities.
- Negotiating supply conditions and preparing quotations.
- Actively follow up on issued quotations.
- Actively following up on APQP procedures.
- You are result and service oriented
- You have good communication skills in Dutch, English and German
- You have an HBO work and thinking level and a proven experience in sales
- You have a good analytical ability, and you are stress resistant
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
The working area is within Automotive/Mobility throughout Europe. Our ‘sales staff’ have their own customers, whereby the ‘sales rrepresentatives’ mainly focus on controlling, coordinating and standardizing the internal sales processes.