Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V. is headquartered in Helmond, the Netherlands and is one of the world’s largest suppliers of automotive, industrial and aviation fasteners (bolts, nuts and screws) and special components. In addition, the company develops and produces high quality metal (cold) forming machines and tools for the metal forming industry.
Our mission is to advance the mobility industry by connecting our engineering, entrepreneurship and efficiency talents. We are committed to leveraging these competencies to serve our customers worldwide by providing world-class innovative product solutions and services. Within the society, we are accepted as an attractive employer of choice by creating a process-orientated, fact-driven and transparent organization. Our staff has an entrepreneurial spirit. They work effectively in teams and are result and execution driven.
We are currently looking for a Manager Demand Planning located at our headquarters, who will directly report to the Director Supply Chain Management. It is a broad role in which you will develop and lead the newly formed processes and future Demand Planning team.
- Building the demand forecast for Nedschroef's customers and business units by analyzing trends, in alignment with Sales & Marketing and through direct communication with the customers
- Working closely with the local Supply Chain teams to ensure accurate and on time replenishment of inventory, WIP and optimal Customer OTD & Inventory levels
- Proactively assembling and analyzing all data (e.g. historical sales, market trends, seasonality, production disruptions) and applying forecasting techniques to create the demand forecast. In addition, capturing any NPI and relay the information to the local Supply Chain teams
- Proactively informing external suppliers on the latest plans, and providing the suppliers and subcontractors with a short, mid and long term purchase forecast
- Leading the local S&OP meetings as well as Executive Demand Review meetings with Senior Leadership Team
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization and external network
- Strong negotiation, communication and influencing skills to drive results
- Hands on work experience with inventory, production and MRP planning
- Experience using statistical software packages and capable with extensive spreadsheet analysis
- Knowledge of production & manufacturing processes as well as demand management & forecasting tools
- Experience in the automotive (related) industry
- Knowledge about and experience in fasteners industry
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- APICS certification
- Experience with demand planning systems and ERP processes
- High degree of IT systems such as MS Excel, Access, PowerBi
- Fluent in German (spoken and written)