Join our journey in shaping the future of mobility together!
Are you excited to embrace a new challenge at a leading global automotive company? Are you a passionate Full Stack Developer who loves tackling challenging projects head-on? Are you excited about the prospect of transforming a codebase through extensive refactoring and shaping its future to greatness? If so, we have a great opportunity waiting for you! Will you join us in our mission to drive the future of mobility together?
As our Full Stack Developer, you will be a pivotal part of our Software Development team, playing a crucial role in developing an advanced quoting tool (among other projects). We use various technologies, including Kubernetes, GraphQL, TypeScript, Angular, NodeJS, NestJS, PostgreSQL, Python, ES/CQRS, and machine learning. You report directly to the Manager Software Development.
For this role we are looking for someone that is willing to learn the ins and out of what it takes to become an Full Stack Developer at Nedschroef. Therefore we encourage skilled developers who are not afraid to tackle complex problems to apply for the role. We have a clear vision of what we aim to achieve, and we need your expertise to make it a reality. Join us on this exciting journey and help shape the future of Nedschroef!
- Collaborate closely with a talented, agile team of developers, sharing insights and best practices.
- Refactor and optimize code to enhance maintainability, scalability and performance.
- Develop new features and functionalities to drive innovation and user satisfaction.
- Document all the great changes you have done in such a way that is useful, and not mere bureaucracy.
- Review the code of other developers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies, bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Work together with the product owner and architect in improving the platform.
- Together with the other developers you will be the technical conscience of the platform.
It is preferable that you have experience with our tech stack, but if you have experience with similar techniques, languages and/or frameworks, and are interested in this position, feel free to reach out to us.
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering or compared built knowledge by experience.
- Strong expertise in full stack development, with proficiency in modern frameworks and languages.
- Experience with refactoring codebases and transforming them into well-structured systems.
- Passion for writing clean, efficient and maintainable code.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively within a team.
- “A feeling” for good architecture.
- Proactive problem-solving mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Consider technology to be a tool for solving problems, not a goal in itself.
Nedschroef is a prominent company in the fastening technology industry. We specialize in manufacturing high-quality fasteners for the automotive and aerospace sectors, operating across multiple locations worldwide. To achieve this, we also design and produce the machines responsible for production of these parts.
At Nedschroef, we don't just offer jobs, we offer careers that make a difference. Established in 1894 in Helmond, the Netherlands, we've grown into a world leader in automotive, industrial, and aviation fasteners, alongside our production of high-quality metal forming machines. With over 2,300 passionate team members across 20 global locations, we are a melting pot of innovation, collaboration, and engineering excellence.
Join us, and you'll find a collaborative, open, and innovative environment that values each team member.
We also offer:
- An attractive salary, incentives, and pension.
- Options for remote work.
- Clear paths for career advancement.
- Training programs, company fitness arrangements, and more.
- 30 vacation days and travel cost compensation.
- A bicycle plan for a greener future.
Become part of something bigger
At Nedschroef, we're more than an industry leader – we're a family that nurtures talent and innovation. Join us and be part of a future where your work makes a real impact.
Apply now and let's drive the future together!
Simple Application Process
1. Click 'Apply'.
2. Fill in your details and submit your application.
3. Await our response – Ruby van Schaik (Recruiter) will contact you for further steps regarding your application.