We strive to make tomorrow a better place for all stakeholders. In this, we are guided by our sustainability policy which rests on three fundamental pillars, namely people, planet and profit. Our management structure and processes support this policy and ensure we comply with customer, environmental and legal requirements.
- To provide a safe and healthy workplace with equal opportunities for our employees and partners, we control and improve our standards systematically.
- Employees, contractors and visitors deserve to be in a safe and healthy environment with skilled people, proper equipment and facilities and responsible behavior.
- Our high level of ethical standards, legal compliance, data protection, privacy, equal opportunities and human rights standards form the basis of our business.
- To minimize our ecological footprint, we cooperate with stakeholders and apply technological innovations.
- Our cold forming technology offers a sustainable advantage compared to manufacturing processes that involve removal of material.
- We have been using recycled material for our production for decades and our products can be fully recycled.
- We test and apply new technological developments as we consider it to be vital to switch from fossil energy to yet unknown sustainable alternatives.
- Our current management systems are continuously contributing to the reduction of our energy and water consumption as well as our waste.
- We strive to collaborate throughout the supply chain as well as with local communities to reduce environmental impact and learn from each other.
- To continuously improve our productivity and efficiency, we reduce our environmental impact, and costs related to it.
- Continuous improvement of productivity and efficiency of our products, processes, services, solutions and supply chain are deeply integrated into our lean systems.
- Our flow production helps to reduce the eight wastes of lean, and to create an agile organization that can serve customers better.
Sustainability Report 2022
Sustainability is a topic that becomes more and more important, also for Nedschroef’s internal and external stakeholders. The topic is no longer optional and aspects to become more sustainable are not only demanded by customers and suppliers, but are also adapted in certain legislations, not only in Europe, but worldwide.
Two years ago, Nedschroef initiated the Corporate Sustainability Reporting committee (or CSR committee). This CSR committee monitors the execution of the sustainability initiatives that are derived from the so-called 3P framework: “People – Profit – Planet”, which is an integral part of our corporate strategy 2025. But the CSR committee also addresses new trends, legislations and new initiatives and sees to it that Nedschroef is committed to reach the strategic initiatives and to make Nedschroef a sustainable company. Now and in the future.
What impact does our business have on the environment, the economy, and our people? You can read all about it in our Sustainability Report 2022. This report gives insight in important topics concerning sustainability and corporate responsibility and is established with reference to the GRI standards (Global Reporting Initiative).