Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V. is headquartered in Helmond, the Netherlands and is one of the world’s largest suppliers of automotive, industrial and aviation fasteners (bolts, nuts and screws) and special components. In addition, the company develops and produces high quality metal (cold) forming machines and tools for the metal forming industry. Founded in 1894, Nedschroef’s history is rich with innovation and collaboration. Nedschroef employs more than 2.300 people and has production facilities, sales offices and distribution centers at 20 locations worldwide.
Our mission is to advance the mobility industry by connecting our engineering, entrepreneurship and efficiency talents. We are committed to leveraging these competencies to serve our customers worldwide by providing world class innovative product solutions and services. Within the society, we are accepted as an attractive employer of choice by creating a process orientated, fact driven and transparent organization. Our staff has an entrepreneurial spirit. They work effectively in teams and are result and execution driven. We aim to be the employer of choice for those people who share our passion.
We are currently looking for a fulltime Modern Workplace Specialist at our Helmond Headquarters in the Netherlands.
- The creation and maintenance of building blocks and standards relating to Microsoft endpoint infrastructure (Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager), Windows operating systems, and other workplace products.
- Supervise the implementations of solutions in accordance with the design.
- Maintenance of design documents within the domain, assuring completeness and integrity.
- Research new workplace innovations, including delivering proof of concepts.
- Ability to visualize, articulate and solving complex problems.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in comparable roles and you have an outstanding track record of designing the Modern Workplace.
- This specifically includes components like W10, Cloud PC (W365), Windows Virtual Desktop (AVD), MEM Intune, etc.
- Experienced in designing security and network for Modern Workplace.
- A strong understanding of M365 services, Modern Workplace and have the certifications to prove it.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex technical topics to various audiences.
- You frequently visit conferences in order to develop yourself and to share your gained knowledge with your colleagues.
- Good language skills in both written and spoken English (German or Dutch would be an asset)